Launch Brigade is growing! We are always keeping an eye out for people to add to our team. If you are interested in one of the positions listed below, please email us.
Launch Brigade is located at NextSpace Coworking, one of the coolest office environments in the area. We co-habitate with over a hundred other entrepreneurs and startup businesses in our Central Coast Tech Community.
We are a community focused business following Triple Bottom Line methodologies, and believe in providing a positive work environment which allows our team members to grow and flourish in directions that make them happy and feel fulfilled. We are known for cultivating quality talent from the Santa Cruz community, and our team proudly represents this investment.
Launch Brigade currently provides medical benefits and paid time off, with plans for future enhancements to our compensation packages.
Front-End WordPress Developer
Front-End WordPress Developer
If you are a Front-End WordPress developer and turning beautifully designed .psd’s into grid-perfect WordPress sites sounds like a fun day at work, we’d love to hear from you.
Here at Launch Brigade, we specialize in user interface and design-driven, custom responsive design, so experience and passion for creating websites that will look great on all devices is a top skill we are looking for.
- 3+ years experience developing WordPress sites
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 skills
- Experience with custom fields, custom post types and custom taxonomies
- Experience with Zurb Foundation and/or Twitter Bootstrap
- Working knowledge of LESS, Sass, or similar CSS pre-processors
- Solid understanding of Git
- Clean Code in your development process
- A passion for and experience in implementing designs into responsive WordPress themes
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Linux command line capability including use of SSH/SFTP.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of UI/UX
- Solid PHP skills
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro experience is a plus
- Knowledge of NPM, Bower, and Gulp is a plus
- BEM methodology is a plus
Please provide samples of recent work.
This is not a typical “sales” position. We are seeking business development professionals to convert sales leads into projects. We prefer to work with current/former freelance WordPress developers with an eye for business processes, successful marketing, and most importantly, a passion for converting our client’s vision into a tangible reality. You are responsible for meeting with potential clients, understanding their business and pain points, and writing proposals and contracts. You will work directly with our Project Manager and Creative Team using our streamlined estimation and proposal system.
This is a 1099 contract position which is paid on commission. We will provide a “cafe membership” at NextSpace Coworking which provides shared seating and meeting room space for you to cultivate leads and meet with customers.
We are currently seeking Business Development professionals to cover the South Bay, San Francisco, and East Bay territories.
What We Offer:
- Medical Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off
- A dynamic work environment
- Working with a highly-skilled and passionate team that places equal value on UI, design aesthetic and technical precision
- A membership at NextSpace CoWorking
- A variety of challenging and exciting projects
- The opportunity to grow into your dream job